The agreement will be presented to you when enabling the subscription through the Office Store. Its content is as follows:
This Agreement is between the legal entity you represent, or, if you do not designate an entity during the Subscription purchase or renewal process, you individually (“you” or “your”), and Best Practice Consulting SA (“BPC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). It is effective on the date your Subscription is purchased or the date on which your Subscription is renewed.
Use of the Service
We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited right to access and use the Openous Online Services. We reserve all other rights. Proof of your right to use the service is this agreement, the Service initiation of renewal confirmation and the proof or payment.
You may use the Service only in accordance with this agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or work around technical limitations in the Product, except to the extent applicable law permits it. You may not disable, tamper with, or o attempt to circumvent the Service billing mechanism or attempt to gain access to secured parts of the services. You may not rent, lease, lend, resell, transfer, or host the Product, or any portion thereof, to or for third parties.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant that you will not use the Services for any unlawful or prohibited purpose. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Services, you will not:
- Conduct or promote any illegal activities, including but not limited to intellectual property infringement
- Distribute or transmit any information, that BPC, in its sole discretion, believes to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, or that defames, abuses, threatens, or otherwise violates the legal rights of others
- Distribute or promote any junk email, spamming, or other form of unsolicited messages
- Use the service to transmit any form of virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb, malicious code, or perform any other action that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property
- Use effort or automated tools to gain access to Service information not provided via a documented function
- Use the Service in any way which could disable or overburden the service or interfere with any other party’s usage of the Service
You are responsible for End-User access and usage of the Product in accordance with this agreement. You are also responsible for the confidentiality of any authentication credentials associated with your use of the Service. You must promptly notify our support team about any security incident related to the Service.
BPC has no obligation to monitor the use of the Service, but retains the right to record and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
Term, termination, and suspension
This agreement will remain in effect until the expiration, renewal, or termination of your Subscription, whichever is earliest.
You may terminate a Subscription at any time during its Term, however you must pay all amounts due and owing (for the agreed subscription commitment) before the termination is effective.
We may suspend your use of the Service if:
- It is required to prevent unauthorized access to Data
- You fail to respond to a claim of alleged infringement
- You do not pay amounts due under this agreement
- You violate terms of this agreement
Limited warranty & Liabilities
We warrant for one year from the date you first purchase the Service that it will perform substantially as described in the documentation. If the Service does not meet the above, we will as your exclusive remedy, either refund the price paid for the Service’s last term or offer a fix or workaround for the specific failed Service function.
The above limited warranty is subject to the following restrictions:
- it does not cover problems caused by accident, use of the Service in a way inconsistent with this agreement or its documentation, or resulting from natural disasters, criminal acts or emergency situations out of our control.
- It does does not apply to free Service trials
Other than the above, we provide no warranties, whether express, implied, or otherwise, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. These disclaimers will apply to the extent applicable law permits them.
The total aggregate liability of each and any party (BPC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors) for all claims under this agreement is limited to direct damages up to the amount paid under this agreement for the Service during the 12 months before the cause arose; provided, that in no event will the total liability for the Service exceed the amount paid for the Service during the Subscription.
Νο party will be liable for loss of revenue or indirect damages for lost profits, revenues, business interruption, or loss of business information, even if the party knew they were possible or reasonably foreseeable.
The limits of liability apply to the extent permitted by applicable law, but do not apply to violation of the other’s intellectual property rights.
You may not assign or transfer this agreement either in whole or in part without BPC written consent.
If any part of this agreement is held unenforceable, the rest remains in full effect.
This agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between parties.
This agreement is governed by the laws of the Hellenic Republic.
This agreement is the entire agreement concerning its subject matter and supersedes any prior or concurrent communications.
If you are an individual accepting these terms on behalf of an entity, you represent that you have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on that entity’s behalf.
No data of your tenant are stored or in any way persisted in the context of the Service
The Service documentation may contain links to other sites, which are not maintained by, or related to, BPC. Links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with us and does not necessarily imply endorsement by us of that site or any association with its operators.